My name is Nathania, or lavenderpeace as some people in the world may know me as. I am finally in university, studying Nutritional and Nutraceutical Sciences.
Living a comfortable life full with high and low times, and despite it all I love it.
Friday, June 08, 2012
15 November 2011
Life by myself... part one.
It still seems lonely, despite the fact its almost been only 2 months. As if time is slowly ticking away, but I seem to be unable to move on. A part of me is afraid to move on, but I have no choice but to. I take so many steps forward, only to fall back. Not completely to the point I'm at the beginning stages, but enough to never forget the sadness. But then again, its not easy to forget.
10:36 AM
Friday, June 08, 2012
15 November 2011
Life by myself... part one.
It still seems lonely, despite the fact its almost been only 2 months. As if time is slowly ticking away, but I seem to be unable to move on. A part of me is afraid to move on, but I have no choice but to. I take so many steps forward, only to fall back. Not completely to the point I'm at the beginning stages, but enough to never forget the sadness. But then again, its not easy to forget.