My name is Nathania, or lavenderpeace as some people in the world may know me as. I am finally in university, studying Nutritional and Nutraceutical Sciences.
Living a comfortable life full with high and low times, and despite it all I love it.
Saturday, March 05, 2011
so i enjoy breaking myself to pieces.
because at least I can say its my fault.
because I'd have control over myself, and say i'm the one inhibiting myself.
Because I am so dumb, falling for endless cliches left right and centre.
because i'm so dumb, falling for cliches mean i fall for you.
breaking myself into pieces is waking up from that dream, and realizing it was never meant for you, because its just a fantasy.
A fantasy that feels close to get, but so far away.
I'd rather have myself cry over my own mistakes than pull someone down with me.
8:27 PM
Saturday, March 05, 2011
so i enjoy breaking myself to pieces.
because at least I can say its my fault.
because I'd have control over myself, and say i'm the one inhibiting myself.
Because I am so dumb, falling for endless cliches left right and centre.
because i'm so dumb, falling for cliches mean i fall for you.
breaking myself into pieces is waking up from that dream, and realizing it was never meant for you, because its just a fantasy.
A fantasy that feels close to get, but so far away.
I'd rather have myself cry over my own mistakes than pull someone down with me.