My name is Nathania, or lavenderpeace as some people in the world may know me as. I am finally in university, studying Nutritional and Nutraceutical Sciences.
Living a comfortable life full with high and low times, and despite it all I love it.
Saturday, March 12, 2011
I'm probably one of the biggest liars ever. And probably the worst person.
I hate hoping for too many things. Its because more or less in the end, its never going anywhere. Its like you expect so much, but in the end everything just flops. For example, you make extravagant plans in your head that totally blows up in your own face.
I honestly need to do less of this. Maybe I just overdo everything.
So now what?
post a freaking wishlist?
how about the one before.
1. silence. 2. unease, loneliness, add in the way something gets caught in your throat. 3. what i've tried every year, but be successful this year.
Are you happy world?
5:45 PM
Saturday, March 12, 2011
I'm probably one of the biggest liars ever. And probably the worst person.
I hate hoping for too many things. Its because more or less in the end, its never going anywhere. Its like you expect so much, but in the end everything just flops. For example, you make extravagant plans in your head that totally blows up in your own face.
I honestly need to do less of this. Maybe I just overdo everything.
So now what?
post a freaking wishlist?
how about the one before.
1. silence. 2. unease, loneliness, add in the way something gets caught in your throat. 3. what i've tried every year, but be successful this year.