My name is Nathania, or lavenderpeace as some people in the world may know me as. I am finally in university, studying Nutritional and Nutraceutical Sciences.
Living a comfortable life full with high and low times, and despite it all I love it.
Thursday, December 02, 2010
I realized something. I try to sound out the weirdest words, and yet I am able to place them in the correct context. Odd.
I feel like in many ways, I have become so evidently self absorbed. A paved road towards narcissism. I have not been blogging because I never found the need to express myself. Well if I ever did, I had my quick fix on Twitter via text messaging. But honestly, with twitter or status updates on Facebook, all the people you have as "friends" see it all. Which in my case includes my parents' friends, people I talked to once, classmates from previous or current courses, camping buddies, or relatives overseas. Honestly, I highly doubt they'd like to hear the most unnecessary detail of your life as your status update.
On top of this, it feels like I have been attempting to go through withdrawal, but so far there are many excuses why I am not. I am starting to second guess myself though, I think I just am seeking attention. For some reason I felt isolated and depressed throughout today. Have I lost my way again? Nothing really cheers me up. I keep threatening to lie to my parents and friends to going to each other's place but I will just end up in a coffeehouse somewhere, watching life go by, and not eat. I'm not trying to go on a diet or anything, I just feel... lonely, or heavily in despair.
sadness.
in other words, idiosyncratic
9:41 PM