My name is Nathania, or lavenderpeace as some people in the world may know me as. I am finally in university, studying Nutritional and Nutraceutical Sciences.
Living a comfortable life full with high and low times, and despite it all I love it.
Monday, July 12, 2010
Night: Six
So today was funny.
I bought this really uber cute t-shirt with pokemon on it, and now i swear wherever I go i have to plan an outfit to go with the occasion. P-mall means more asian style therefore i can wear the p-chu tee.
And its getting annoying doing this all the time... idk what to write.
RAWR.
1:23 AM
Monday, July 12, 2010
Night: Six
So today was funny.
I bought this really uber cute t-shirt with pokemon on it, and now i swear wherever I go i have to plan an outfit to go with the occasion. P-mall means more asian style therefore i can wear the p-chu tee.
And its getting annoying doing this all the time... idk what to write.