My name is Nathania, or lavenderpeace as some people in the world may know me as. I am finally in university, studying Nutritional and Nutraceutical Sciences.
Living a comfortable life full with high and low times, and despite it all I love it.
Saturday, July 10, 2010
Night: Four
Internet died. DSL doesn't work, therefore life sucks.
I probably can't say anything more.
I started freaking out when that happened. Maybe because that means I get less of a chance to find Tom online. Its fine, because maybe I have already started to forget a few things about him. But its alright, I mean time flies when you're having fun so I'll attempt to have "fun".
I stopped wearing the ring. I don't know why, but I have to remember I keeping in... the jewelry box where I keep the purple crystal. Okay.
I can't wait for you anymore. I keep losing signal so easily, I might as well give up.
Maybe this wasn't meant to be Tom. Maybe all we keep trying to do is defy destiny, NOT GRAVITY.
rawr.
12:05 AM
Saturday, July 10, 2010
Night: Four
Internet died. DSL doesn't work, therefore life sucks.
I probably can't say anything more.
I started freaking out when that happened. Maybe because that means I get less of a chance to find Tom online. Its fine, because maybe I have already started to forget a few things about him. But its alright, I mean time flies when you're having fun so I'll attempt to have "fun".
I stopped wearing the ring. I don't know why, but I have to remember I keeping in... the jewelry box where I keep the purple crystal. Okay.
I can't wait for you anymore. I keep losing signal so easily, I might as well give up.
Maybe this wasn't meant to be Tom. Maybe all we keep trying to do is defy destiny, NOT GRAVITY.