My name is Nathania, or lavenderpeace as some people in the world may know me as. I am finally in university, studying Nutritional and Nutraceutical Sciences.
Living a comfortable life full with high and low times, and despite it all I love it.
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Night: Fourteen
Tonight, I guess you can say this is different compared to all the other nights. While talking to Fred who is completely saddened by his situation, I'm try to make him happy, to cheer him up so that he will be strong enough to face anything. Hopefully his happiness and optimism will show him the way through the darkness that may lie ahead.
Beyond all this, I am excited because Tom is coming back tonight. I am anticipating for this day and hopefully I can have him in my arms by tomorrow. I feel so happy and what not, but it doesn't help that Fred is so depressing. But hey, it'll get things out of his system. :)
I was going to go to the pool, but I didn't, and I spent a while filling it up again with more water, pumping it up, etc etc... and reading a calculus book. Teehee.
I just noticed I have been starting to eat less. I realized this by playing with a bone and it was popping out and was more evident. So did I get fat or thin? Hm... did I get a tan? Am I adequate enough to be called a vampire? Haha kidding.
I want to stay up til 5am tonight, but I can't because I have to wake up early tomorrow, watch Despicable Me, eye exam and then a boring dinner with my dad's old classmates and I will be bored out of my mind I will explode. Literally. Oh well, I mean I shouldn't complain. :) I'm lucky enough.
Night.
2:02 AM
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Night: Fourteen
Tonight, I guess you can say this is different compared to all the other nights. While talking to Fred who is completely saddened by his situation, I'm try to make him happy, to cheer him up so that he will be strong enough to face anything. Hopefully his happiness and optimism will show him the way through the darkness that may lie ahead.
Beyond all this, I am excited because Tom is coming back tonight. I am anticipating for this day and hopefully I can have him in my arms by tomorrow. I feel so happy and what not, but it doesn't help that Fred is so depressing. But hey, it'll get things out of his system. :)
I was going to go to the pool, but I didn't, and I spent a while filling it up again with more water, pumping it up, etc etc... and reading a calculus book. Teehee.
I just noticed I have been starting to eat less. I realized this by playing with a bone and it was popping out and was more evident. So did I get fat or thin? Hm... did I get a tan? Am I adequate enough to be called a vampire? Haha kidding.
I want to stay up til 5am tonight, but I can't because I have to wake up early tomorrow, watch Despicable Me, eye exam and then a boring dinner with my dad's old classmates and I will be bored out of my mind I will explode. Literally. Oh well, I mean I shouldn't complain. :) I'm lucky enough.