My name is Nathania, or lavenderpeace as some people in the world may know me as. I am finally in university, studying Nutritional and Nutraceutical Sciences.
Living a comfortable life full with high and low times, and despite it all I love it.
Monday, July 19, 2010
Night: Thirteen
I do not know why, but I am really, really, REALLY angry or easily agitated. So easily agitated.
I fell asleep while reading up on calculus, and I am so sure I am going to fail.
Then a bunch of stuff. Giving relationship advice, massive headaches, etc etc.. whatever.
Seriously annoyed beyond words can express, and I don't know how to solve it. I can hardly give a shit if Tom comes back tomorrow, nor do I wish to see him because that's how annoyed I am. I'm probably going to end up making up some lame excuse that's half true to ward him off. I don't know, I'll see depending on my mood.
Rawr.
12:47 AM
Monday, July 19, 2010
Night: Thirteen
I do not know why, but I am really, really, REALLY angry or easily agitated. So easily agitated.
I fell asleep while reading up on calculus, and I am so sure I am going to fail.
Then a bunch of stuff. Giving relationship advice, massive headaches, etc etc.. whatever.
Seriously annoyed beyond words can express, and I don't know how to solve it. I can hardly give a shit if Tom comes back tomorrow, nor do I wish to see him because that's how annoyed I am. I'm probably going to end up making up some lame excuse that's half true to ward him off. I don't know, I'll see depending on my mood.