My name is Nathania, or lavenderpeace as some people in the world may know me as. I am finally in university, studying Nutritional and Nutraceutical Sciences.
Living a comfortable life full with high and low times, and despite it all I love it.
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Epilogue
I guess you could say that everything is sort of okay now. I need time to smooth things out and completely be comfortable. Though he changed in appearance and perspective, there are a few things that stayed the same and probably will for a long time while this relationship continues.
I went to go see them today. I got back a turtle, and a really beautiful bracelet Tom hunted from Peru... and it is made completely out of silver, with a silver star. Its so pretty, and it does not look like anything I have seen before from around here. To be able to have someone as special as Tom, I felt bad because I wanted to break up with him a while back, but I could not because the reasons why were not legitimate enough, and also there were a few people who helped me look past that...
But I still ended up crying about it to Tom, at the randomest time ever. EVER.
And the optometrist guy was weird. He talked to Cae and my dad for a long time, and barely said anything to me when it came my turn. But oh well, and honestly... the dilating my pupils thing... not so fun. It took more than 5 hours for the drops to wear off and for my pupils to return to normal size. ><" So even at Ben and Tom's, my pupils were still dilated.
FML. Other than that, I think I'll dip. into a pool. :D later.
8:25 PM
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Epilogue
I guess you could say that everything is sort of okay now. I need time to smooth things out and completely be comfortable. Though he changed in appearance and perspective, there are a few things that stayed the same and probably will for a long time while this relationship continues.
I went to go see them today. I got back a turtle, and a really beautiful bracelet Tom hunted from Peru... and it is made completely out of silver, with a silver star. Its so pretty, and it does not look like anything I have seen before from around here. To be able to have someone as special as Tom, I felt bad because I wanted to break up with him a while back, but I could not because the reasons why were not legitimate enough, and also there were a few people who helped me look past that...
But I still ended up crying about it to Tom, at the randomest time ever. EVER.
And the optometrist guy was weird. He talked to Cae and my dad for a long time, and barely said anything to me when it came my turn. But oh well, and honestly... the dilating my pupils thing... not so fun. It took more than 5 hours for the drops to wear off and for my pupils to return to normal size. ><" So even at Ben and Tom's, my pupils were still dilated.
FML. Other than that, I think I'll dip. into a pool. :D later.