My name is Nathania, or lavenderpeace as some people in the world may know me as. I am finally in university, studying Nutritional and Nutraceutical Sciences.
Living a comfortable life full with high and low times, and despite it all I love it.
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Day: Nine
WOW, I am so idiotic. Lets just say, at night and on MSN, your tone of voice cannot be found within text. WHY DO I KEEP FORGETTING. Plus, when its night, its more difficult. ><"""
I spent a while washing washrooms and bathrooms. @.@ My back hurts because I hit my lower back and now my mom is probably going to make me go through insane torture by rubbing it.. GAH.
><"""
more later.
8:38 PM
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Day: Nine
WOW, I am so idiotic. Lets just say, at night and on MSN, your tone of voice cannot be found within text. WHY DO I KEEP FORGETTING. Plus, when its night, its more difficult. ><"""
I spent a while washing washrooms and bathrooms. @.@ My back hurts because I hit my lower back and now my mom is probably going to make me go through insane torture by rubbing it.. GAH.