My name is Nathania, or lavenderpeace as some people in the world may know me as. I am finally in university, studying Nutritional and Nutraceutical Sciences.
Living a comfortable life full with high and low times, and despite it all I love it.
Friday, July 09, 2010
Day: Three
I swear, I have officially become a mattress potato. Having an obsession with the mattress I sleep on, I have started to spend maybe over 12 hours on one. Kinda sad, isn't it?
I do not feel like doing anything. I want to... drift away and just.. dissipate. Wouldn't that be lovely. I am having less and less to say, because my daily life is never that productive.
I mean, I sleep around 2 or 3 in the morning, then wake up around 11, stay in bed til maybe almost 1. Watch endless korean dramas and just.. sit around.
By the time this week ends, there is nothing left to say, because there is nothing to know. Everyone would be able to see a pattern here.
I, am just a stick. A thin, pale, sick stick.
That is all I am.
Oh. and update on my conquest of cleaning the basement, I found my grade nine mathematics! YAY~
3:02 PM
Friday, July 09, 2010
Day: Three
I swear, I have officially become a mattress potato. Having an obsession with the mattress I sleep on, I have started to spend maybe over 12 hours on one. Kinda sad, isn't it?
I do not feel like doing anything. I want to... drift away and just.. dissipate. Wouldn't that be lovely. I am having less and less to say, because my daily life is never that productive.
I mean, I sleep around 2 or 3 in the morning, then wake up around 11, stay in bed til maybe almost 1. Watch endless korean dramas and just.. sit around.
By the time this week ends, there is nothing left to say, because there is nothing to know. Everyone would be able to see a pattern here.
I, am just a stick. A thin, pale, sick stick.
That is all I am.
Oh. and update on my conquest of cleaning the basement, I found my grade nine mathematics! YAY~