My name is Nathania, or lavenderpeace as some people in the world may know me as. I am finally in university, studying Nutritional and Nutraceutical Sciences.
Living a comfortable life full with high and low times, and despite it all I love it.
Thursday, July 08, 2010
Day: Two
Well then. I guess people are too lazy to check whenever I have a blog post, or even want to follow me. I found how to follow me!! LOL.
follow this link! http://www.blogger.com/follow-blog.g?blogID=24564150
yeaah. Okkies. I have been wondering how many people even read this, so please, ease my curiosity! =D
I slept late again (FWHEEE~) and woke up at around eleven? It is weird though, because my mom keeps yelling and everything is loud. Oh well.
I've been cleaning the basement, and I keep saying I am going to the GYM! But I can't wake up early enough to go without seeing that many people. Perhaps I should sleep early tonight...
The basement is really messy, but it is a working process, and it was something our family kept saying for maybe over 2-3 years but never put into action? UNTIL NOW. HAHAH!! I got rid of a lot of things, and I wasn't aware how much I kept until I looked at my archives. There is A LOT. I am still searching for my grade nine math stuff though. =(
I was also looking for a place where I can stream the Last Song without putting in my non-existent credit card and without paying. Haha I am so cheap, but hey. Not spending maybe over $3 to see Miley. No offense.
Another day spent in the basement! YAY!
The end. Until night~
2:04 PM
Thursday, July 08, 2010
Day: Two
Well then. I guess people are too lazy to check whenever I have a blog post, or even want to follow me. I found how to follow me!! LOL.
follow this link! http://www.blogger.com/follow-blog.g?blogID=24564150
yeaah. Okkies. I have been wondering how many people even read this, so please, ease my curiosity! =D
I slept late again (FWHEEE~) and woke up at around eleven? It is weird though, because my mom keeps yelling and everything is loud. Oh well.
I've been cleaning the basement, and I keep saying I am going to the GYM! But I can't wake up early enough to go without seeing that many people. Perhaps I should sleep early tonight...
The basement is really messy, but it is a working process, and it was something our family kept saying for maybe over 2-3 years but never put into action? UNTIL NOW. HAHAH!! I got rid of a lot of things, and I wasn't aware how much I kept until I looked at my archives. There is A LOT. I am still searching for my grade nine math stuff though. =(
I was also looking for a place where I can stream the Last Song without putting in my non-existent credit card and without paying. Haha I am so cheap, but hey. Not spending maybe over $3 to see Miley. No offense.