My name is Nathania, or lavenderpeace as some people in the world may know me as. I am finally in university, studying Nutritional and Nutraceutical Sciences.
Living a comfortable life full with high and low times, and despite it all I love it.
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Day: Twelve
Church is very interesting. For once, we were not late (I don't think 2 minutes counts) and everyone woke up early. Unfortunately, my contacts weren't going well for me so I was like half unable to see, so it really sucked. I was walking around the mall with Cae because she had to work at American Eagle at 12pm and I saw this really cute guy cardigan, and its really preppy. Its so cute~ but I don't know, it doesn't look like something that Tom or any other guy I know would wear... it looks way too preppy. I don't know. We'll see, but Cae got it for herself and it looks uber cute. But she can fit into it, as for me it looks like I stole someone's.
I got stuff for Calculus and Calculus for Dummies (go figure), and I am going to start working on Calculus stuff... joy. I don't know.
That's all. :)
3:45 PM
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Day: Twelve
Church is very interesting. For once, we were not late (I don't think 2 minutes counts) and everyone woke up early. Unfortunately, my contacts weren't going well for me so I was like half unable to see, so it really sucked. I was walking around the mall with Cae because she had to work at American Eagle at 12pm and I saw this really cute guy cardigan, and its really preppy. Its so cute~ but I don't know, it doesn't look like something that Tom or any other guy I know would wear... it looks way too preppy. I don't know. We'll see, but Cae got it for herself and it looks uber cute. But she can fit into it, as for me it looks like I stole someone's.
I got stuff for Calculus and Calculus for Dummies (go figure), and I am going to start working on Calculus stuff... joy. I don't know.