My name is Nathania, or lavenderpeace as some people in the world may know me as. I am finally in university, studying Nutritional and Nutraceutical Sciences.
Living a comfortable life full with high and low times, and despite it all I love it.
Thursday, June 24, 2010
So erm... it was raining.
I left my window open, and i woke up to the sound of rain. Most people, continue sleeping. But for me, I would rather blog. I would have preferred to blog at the point where it rained the hardest, but it already passed. [...] Honestly, the rain is weird. It just started up again.
anyways regardless, HI! I finished all my exams and I am content with that. but life seems to be a bit boring... rawr.
4:37 AM
Thursday, June 24, 2010
So erm... it was raining.
I left my window open, and i woke up to the sound of rain. Most people, continue sleeping. But for me, I would rather blog. I would have preferred to blog at the point where it rained the hardest, but it already passed. [...] Honestly, the rain is weird. It just started up again.
anyways regardless, HI! I finished all my exams and I am content with that. but life seems to be a bit boring... rawr.