My name is Nathania, or lavenderpeace as some people in the world may know me as. I am finally in university, studying Nutritional and Nutraceutical Sciences.
Living a comfortable life full with high and low times, and despite it all I love it.
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
So, for the last couple of days, it has been really hard for me. It is as if I forgot how to express myself through a blog post. I neglected this blog for so long because I keep stating I am busy and what not, when in reality, maybe I am just procrastinating crazily the week before exams. I have not even started my exam review. I think that is one reason why I am stressing. Usually by now I have things down pact, when currently I have many unknown theories and what not left to learn. Maybe that is why everything is so jumbled up. I am so behind, and my grades are slipping on a regular basis.
I need time... to take off, find some sort of quiet spot and just take a breather. I do plan to do so much during the summer, yet in a way everything revolves around school, even my summer. It is sort of funny, but very sad. Hopefully I can purchase a bulletin board tomorrow, and steal the school council's paint (the crappy one) to paint over and just sort of give it a trial run to check if the paint makes it more stable or whatever...
I can't stop myself from stupidity. Randomly blurting something out because I think that just because one thing does not work out it means this entire thing should be dissolved. Actually, it should not. I know I am causing you so much worry and what not and you are getting more and more annoyed. I am sorry Tom. It is just me during a really odditating time, where I can't tell the borderline of sanity and super stress.
I am more confused than ever. Can you help me find a way, and work through my half-insane state?
9:31 PM
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
So, for the last couple of days, it has been really hard for me. It is as if I forgot how to express myself through a blog post. I neglected this blog for so long because I keep stating I am busy and what not, when in reality, maybe I am just procrastinating crazily the week before exams. I have not even started my exam review. I think that is one reason why I am stressing. Usually by now I have things down pact, when currently I have many unknown theories and what not left to learn. Maybe that is why everything is so jumbled up. I am so behind, and my grades are slipping on a regular basis.
I need time... to take off, find some sort of quiet spot and just take a breather. I do plan to do so much during the summer, yet in a way everything revolves around school, even my summer. It is sort of funny, but very sad. Hopefully I can purchase a bulletin board tomorrow, and steal the school council's paint (the crappy one) to paint over and just sort of give it a trial run to check if the paint makes it more stable or whatever...
I can't stop myself from stupidity. Randomly blurting something out because I think that just because one thing does not work out it means this entire thing should be dissolved. Actually, it should not. I know I am causing you so much worry and what not and you are getting more and more annoyed. I am sorry Tom. It is just me during a really odditating time, where I can't tell the borderline of sanity and super stress.
I am more confused than ever. Can you help me find a way, and work through my half-insane state?