My name is Nathania, or lavenderpeace as some people in the world may know me as. I am finally in university, studying Nutritional and Nutraceutical Sciences.
Living a comfortable life full with high and low times, and despite it all I love it.
Saturday, April 03, 2010
Things that seem wrong just got scary.
Ever get the feeling if you do not do something right everything goes wrong? And if so, are you scared?
I am scared. Really scared. But, what can I do? It is not like I can turn time and replay that moment and change something to reduce the scare.
We have to live on, and hope for the best. You and I both.
I mean, if you wish to stay away from this if something happens, let me take all responsibility for this. I promise not to drag you into this. Though everything was talked through thoroughly, talking and reality is never something one can imagine.
if something goes wrong, do not feel saddened by my going. It would be a protection of your future, your reputation. My reputation is not much, so I will be fine losing it. You on the other hand, there's so much more potential for you than me.
I think it would be better if something goes wrong, you flee the scene.
This will be the time when I let you go against my feelings, but its for the best.
11:58 PM
Saturday, April 03, 2010
Things that seem wrong just got scary.
Ever get the feeling if you do not do something right everything goes wrong? And if so, are you scared?
I am scared. Really scared. But, what can I do? It is not like I can turn time and replay that moment and change something to reduce the scare.
We have to live on, and hope for the best. You and I both.
I mean, if you wish to stay away from this if something happens, let me take all responsibility for this. I promise not to drag you into this. Though everything was talked through thoroughly, talking and reality is never something one can imagine.
if something goes wrong, do not feel saddened by my going. It would be a protection of your future, your reputation. My reputation is not much, so I will be fine losing it. You on the other hand, there's so much more potential for you than me.
I think it would be better if something goes wrong, you flee the scene.
This will be the time when I let you go against my feelings, but its for the best.