My name is Nathania, or lavenderpeace as some people in the world may know me as. I am finally in university, studying Nutritional and Nutraceutical Sciences.
Living a comfortable life full with high and low times, and despite it all I love it.
Sunday, April 11, 2010
The fine lines of what I know are slowly blurring together.
The reflection of the sun's rays are blinding, yet I cannot look away from it.
Its been not a long while, has it.
Birds flying, greener grass, the loss of a thick jacket. Yet many are stuck at home. Dying of many reasons. Slaving through homework.
Otherwise for me, it is a lovely day. Unfortunately, clearly not alright. You see, many things seem a bit awkward and not catagorized under 'normal'. Forgetting someone that important seems unrealistic, yet it scares me. Is there something eating my insides, making me lose memories that mean so much to me, yet I go back to normal?
Whatever then....
Physics is still a pain. I am slacking off, and I need to stop.
but it is too captivating...
5:50 PM
Sunday, April 11, 2010
The fine lines of what I know are slowly blurring together.
The reflection of the sun's rays are blinding, yet I cannot look away from it.
Its been not a long while, has it.
Birds flying, greener grass, the loss of a thick jacket. Yet many are stuck at home. Dying of many reasons. Slaving through homework.
Otherwise for me, it is a lovely day. Unfortunately, clearly not alright. You see, many things seem a bit awkward and not catagorized under 'normal'. Forgetting someone that important seems unrealistic, yet it scares me. Is there something eating my insides, making me lose memories that mean so much to me, yet I go back to normal?
Whatever then....
Physics is still a pain. I am slacking off, and I need to stop.