My name is Nathania, or lavenderpeace as some people in the world may know me as. I am finally in university, studying Nutritional and Nutraceutical Sciences.
Living a comfortable life full with high and low times, and despite it all I love it.
Monday, April 26, 2010
Its confusing.
I want to make a move. To at least do something, to feel as if I am contributing to some greater plan that God has for me. Instead of taking those few steps ahead, I am plummeting down the path that would be considered the wrong path.
Heartbreaking, heart wrenching, I am trying my best to continue along with this because I wish to create more memories, more pictures, more.... warmth in everything. I wish not to see your face crumple from happiness to sadness, I wish only to see the sun shining on your beaming, lovely face. To feel your warmth and love every time I am with you. I am sorry I kept leaving you in the dark. It feels as if everything else is always making me forget about you, though you are with me everyday.
You were by my side through all my troubles and hardships. You were there since the beginning. I act like I am too cool to hear all this for it has been redundant, but perhaps it is repeated regularly so it will be in our minds at all times. For some reason, I did not see all this until now. I guess some things do change after going back to the basics, and to learn all of this again. Endless testimonials, to be with people who are greatly moved by all you have done for us, onto us, through us.
I would have not known all this, for I have been blinded by the troublesome world we were chosen to live in. Endless distractions making it easier for others to lead us off to somewhere you wished us not to be in. Many including I, did not listen. Perhaps if we opened our ears, opened our hearts, we could marvel at the life we have, and thank you.
Thanks. :)
5:47 PM
Monday, April 26, 2010
Its confusing.
I want to make a move. To at least do something, to feel as if I am contributing to some greater plan that God has for me. Instead of taking those few steps ahead, I am plummeting down the path that would be considered the wrong path.
Heartbreaking, heart wrenching, I am trying my best to continue along with this because I wish to create more memories, more pictures, more.... warmth in everything. I wish not to see your face crumple from happiness to sadness, I wish only to see the sun shining on your beaming, lovely face. To feel your warmth and love every time I am with you. I am sorry I kept leaving you in the dark. It feels as if everything else is always making me forget about you, though you are with me everyday.
You were by my side through all my troubles and hardships. You were there since the beginning. I act like I am too cool to hear all this for it has been redundant, but perhaps it is repeated regularly so it will be in our minds at all times. For some reason, I did not see all this until now. I guess some things do change after going back to the basics, and to learn all of this again. Endless testimonials, to be with people who are greatly moved by all you have done for us, onto us, through us.
I would have not known all this, for I have been blinded by the troublesome world we were chosen to live in. Endless distractions making it easier for others to lead us off to somewhere you wished us not to be in. Many including I, did not listen. Perhaps if we opened our ears, opened our hearts, we could marvel at the life we have, and thank you.