My name is Nathania, or lavenderpeace as some people in the world may know me as. I am finally in university, studying Nutritional and Nutraceutical Sciences.
Living a comfortable life full with high and low times, and despite it all I love it.
Friday, March 19, 2010
Well then.
Yesterday it was my birthday. And it was the best birthday of my life so far. The most best day. At first I thought it would not been as good as one may claim, so I tried to keep my hopes from going up. To be honest, by the time I met up with Tom my hopes were long gone. I was about to get up and go home because hey. What is the whole point of celebrating your birthday when perhaps spending it alone with work would be so much better? No hopes, therefore no disappointments.
Is it not so simple? Whatever you wish to do it will never disappoint. In a way, I guess you could say I dislike my birthday. The fact that everyone has to go out of their normal state to act happy and cheerful to celebrate one's birthday. Please don't care. Turning seventeen does not mean that much to me. I wanted to find some way I could escape from my life, because it is so unhappy most of the time. Life is never meant to be a walk in the park, but I do not even have the capability to sell my life and making it seem so simple, so carefree, so... awesome.
So Ben and Tom picked me up from Markville, and Ben drove to East Beaver Creek area. Tom and I had dinner, and went for dessert while walking off the super salty dinner. It was interesting but very awkward. But it was sweet and nice. Unfortunately due to the car failure, his parents drove me home.
The end. :)
5:44 AM
Friday, March 19, 2010
Well then.
Yesterday it was my birthday. And it was the best birthday of my life so far. The most best day. At first I thought it would not been as good as one may claim, so I tried to keep my hopes from going up. To be honest, by the time I met up with Tom my hopes were long gone. I was about to get up and go home because hey. What is the whole point of celebrating your birthday when perhaps spending it alone with work would be so much better? No hopes, therefore no disappointments.
Is it not so simple? Whatever you wish to do it will never disappoint. In a way, I guess you could say I dislike my birthday. The fact that everyone has to go out of their normal state to act happy and cheerful to celebrate one's birthday. Please don't care. Turning seventeen does not mean that much to me. I wanted to find some way I could escape from my life, because it is so unhappy most of the time. Life is never meant to be a walk in the park, but I do not even have the capability to sell my life and making it seem so simple, so carefree, so... awesome.
So Ben and Tom picked me up from Markville, and Ben drove to East Beaver Creek area. Tom and I had dinner, and went for dessert while walking off the super salty dinner. It was interesting but very awkward. But it was sweet and nice. Unfortunately due to the car failure, his parents drove me home.