My name is Nathania, or lavenderpeace as some people in the world may know me as. I am finally in university, studying Nutritional and Nutraceutical Sciences.
Living a comfortable life full with high and low times, and despite it all I love it.
Tuesday, March 09, 2010
Dear Nat,
When can you ever realize that some things you do is completely stupid? Do you realize it only after someone tells you and you go "oops?" Moping around about it afterwards and having it plague your mind does NOT help AT ALL.
What else? Stop complaining about every single little STUPID thing you are unhappy with. No one cares how well you are doing in school, what is happening at home, or what homework you have tonight or any night. Honestly, I swear if you keep publicizing everything there is no such thing as privacy anymore, and you might as well be a walking target for an abduction waiting to happen because hey, I am pretty sure someone will use that and pay some guy to kidnap you for a certain amount of money.
If people even cared about you, its all just a lie. Sometimes. When they give you advice, USE IT. It is always useful because you could avoid awful situations in the future. But clearly Nat, YOU DON'T. You beg for advice yet in return you do not even use it. HOW AWFUL OF YOU.
I am sure many of you are wondering why such a random post. I believe some people need to open their eyes and see reality. Get a wake up call.
So Nat, this is a wake up call.
WAKE UP.
7:11 PM
Tuesday, March 09, 2010
Dear Nat,
When can you ever realize that some things you do is completely stupid? Do you realize it only after someone tells you and you go "oops?" Moping around about it afterwards and having it plague your mind does NOT help AT ALL.
What else? Stop complaining about every single little STUPID thing you are unhappy with. No one cares how well you are doing in school, what is happening at home, or what homework you have tonight or any night. Honestly, I swear if you keep publicizing everything there is no such thing as privacy anymore, and you might as well be a walking target for an abduction waiting to happen because hey, I am pretty sure someone will use that and pay some guy to kidnap you for a certain amount of money.
If people even cared about you, its all just a lie. Sometimes. When they give you advice, USE IT. It is always useful because you could avoid awful situations in the future. But clearly Nat, YOU DON'T. You beg for advice yet in return you do not even use it. HOW AWFUL OF YOU.
I am sure many of you are wondering why such a random post. I believe some people need to open their eyes and see reality. Get a wake up call.