My name is Nathania, or lavenderpeace as some people in the world may know me as. I am finally in university, studying Nutritional and Nutraceutical Sciences.
Living a comfortable life full with high and low times, and despite it all I love it.
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Yes, I think I have gone insane.
No actually I just cannot sleep. Trying to figure out all the advanced functions before I die off with all this math... I need to continue math with an open mind... open.
The darkness is making it conntinuously lonely. I have not spoken for a few hours, so it makes my throat sore, and I cannot do anything about that. I know though I took a day off I am supposed to relax. I did but at 3 am it is not February 12th anymore, but February 13th which means my stress returns. I would and can work myself to death if I really wanted to while killing my eyes in the process.
My dad just came in. I disliked that I lied to him about just waking up, and it is getting later and later. I wish not to call anyone and disturb their sleep. To be honest, I am not tired. I hope to sleep for a while then wake up to start on physics. Perhaps one subject per day?
I had the weirdest request yesterday. My aunt from Singapore asked me to be her neighbour on FarmVille. I do not have Farmville. And she called. Like wowww.... desperate? Well with that, I had to find a way to decline because my laptop could not load it (which I find really ironic. Its a sign). My cousin would not do it for me because he thought it was too lame but I have to agree, despite the many users all over the world growing and harvesting every 2-3 hours? *laughs*
Otherwise, the darkness does not seem as bad. I still have to learn how to cope with everything, and fortunately I am not sleepy yet. I have not had any artificial sugar... besides white chocolate way before.. perhaps around 10 pm? I have no idea. I also found time to stream Leap Year while I was doing math. It is a mediocre movie, but most of it was spoiled by the previews that left us all so very mesmerized. I thought it would be the perfect love story, but I guess it was too predictable. I have to say though, I am very attracted to stories set in Ireland. Leap Year, any Cecelia Ahern novels are all set around Dublin or Cork, or a small town within Ireland.
As time approaches 5:30, my eyes finally deceive me. My eyelids are getting heavier and heavier. It is so sad, for I almost pulled an all nighter. Why must I be so extreme and put myself in such situations making myself weaker and weaker. I could not finish math. In a way I guess you could say I am quite disappointed in myself. So many things to do, such little time...
Or I am just not managing my time well enough? I may have to work on that.
Good nght! I am FINALLY GOING TO SLEEP. and yes, this is the ACTUAL TIME when I am going to SLEEP.
5:31 AM