My name is Nathania, or lavenderpeace as some people in the world may know me as. I am finally in university, studying Nutritional and Nutraceutical Sciences.
Living a comfortable life full with high and low times, and despite it all I love it.
Saturday, February 06, 2010
I think I should stop seeing you.
You bring so much joy and yet so much loneliness.
Getting more and more close to you makes me wonder about the future.
It almost seems as if I am slowly preparing myself
Taking mental pictures of you beside me
How your hands feel when they're in mine
The light-hearted feeling I get when I see your footsteps align with mine
The way my heart drops when you get too close
The sense of fear when I know you're about to tickle me to death.
But thats just a thought.
Because I know that if I do that
I would only hurt myself and you.
So the day when I stop seeing you
Is the day that I die.
7:45 PM