My name is Nathania, or lavenderpeace as some people in the world may know me as. I am finally in university, studying Nutritional and Nutraceutical Sciences.
Living a comfortable life full with high and low times, and despite it all I love it.
Monday, January 11, 2010
I would dislike doing this on a regular basis, but i think i should do a rant. about Tom. Whoever finds this too sweet/sickening, stop reading NOW.
Snowfall on the most magical day though it felt like my sky was so grey Though there was sunshine beside me All throughout Luke and between classes In my heart, my mind, forever since the beginning.
Waking up in somewhere different all I thought about was you. When I was tired, I tried to be strong because I did not want to give in to your warmth for I will miss it so when class begins.
Vocal class and while being tired and looking at the clock Think of your expression and how you would laugh at me How I would laugh with you, and how I would take a picture of it in my mind. When class finishes, keeping a lookout for you but it is so rare.
Chemistry works wonders with tired people and a locked door Thinking about the laptop, biology ahead and you on my mind tried searching for you, but I obviously failed. Alas you found me after chemistry and walked to math Though I was perhaps a bit unresponsive I was happy with your presence.
Mathematics, I did not understand a thing for I wanted to go back out and find you Perhaps I was too cold like the winter air. Bitter, cold hearted, spreading pain to your every exposed body part when it gets too cold.
Post-school I felt as if... I saw you, but I was not sure though i was walking in front of you, I was too frustrated with how terrible I felt Keep stressing over nothing, making you worried But I know that is just you I have to learn to accept it
To learn to let you into my darkest corner Let go of all my fears and tell you everything in my world The world I tried to keep separate A secret from you and the rest of the world.
Whilst I push you away Just keep coming closer For you may be breaking the wall and find the true me.
5:13 PM
Monday, January 11, 2010
I would dislike doing this on a regular basis, but i think i should do a rant. about Tom. Whoever finds this too sweet/sickening, stop reading NOW.
Snowfall on the most magical day though it felt like my sky was so grey Though there was sunshine beside me All throughout Luke and between classes In my heart, my mind, forever since the beginning.
Waking up in somewhere different all I thought about was you. When I was tired, I tried to be strong because I did not want to give in to your warmth for I will miss it so when class begins.
Vocal class and while being tired and looking at the clock Think of your expression and how you would laugh at me How I would laugh with you, and how I would take a picture of it in my mind. When class finishes, keeping a lookout for you but it is so rare.
Chemistry works wonders with tired people and a locked door Thinking about the laptop, biology ahead and you on my mind tried searching for you, but I obviously failed. Alas you found me after chemistry and walked to math Though I was perhaps a bit unresponsive I was happy with your presence.
Mathematics, I did not understand a thing for I wanted to go back out and find you Perhaps I was too cold like the winter air. Bitter, cold hearted, spreading pain to your every exposed body part when it gets too cold.
Post-school I felt as if... I saw you, but I was not sure though i was walking in front of you, I was too frustrated with how terrible I felt Keep stressing over nothing, making you worried But I know that is just you I have to learn to accept it
To learn to let you into my darkest corner Let go of all my fears and tell you everything in my world The world I tried to keep separate A secret from you and the rest of the world.
Whilst I push you away Just keep coming closer For you may be breaking the wall and find the true me.