My name is Nathania, or lavenderpeace as some people in the world may know me as. I am finally in university, studying Nutritional and Nutraceutical Sciences.
Living a comfortable life full with high and low times, and despite it all I love it.
Sunday, January 03, 2010
First post of the year!
Looking at the time, I don't think many would be pleased that I am blogging at such a late time.
I was researching sugar alcohols, and to be honest, REALLY tough stuff. I've been at it fully focused for a while, and its not so good. :(
Tom/Mr. Epic has been away for a while... but he'll be back soon.
I don't know what to write about...
What Kay told me really affected me... I don't want to go into detail, but its just.. big. ish. ;P
I'm tired. I want to procrastinate. But i have to finish this... I will make myself a slave until I finish everything... screw Chemistry... i'm doing Vocal cpt tomorrow.
more later. need to finish chemistry as much as i can tonight, sleep, and go venture to the library tomorrow.
*sigh* let the stress begin for exam period is coming up.
and so is semi! :D
2:29 AM
Sunday, January 03, 2010
First post of the year!
Looking at the time, I don't think many would be pleased that I am blogging at such a late time.
I was researching sugar alcohols, and to be honest, REALLY tough stuff. I've been at it fully focused for a while, and its not so good. :(
Tom/Mr. Epic has been away for a while... but he'll be back soon.
I don't know what to write about...
What Kay told me really affected me... I don't want to go into detail, but its just.. big. ish. ;P
I'm tired. I want to procrastinate. But i have to finish this... I will make myself a slave until I finish everything... screw Chemistry... i'm doing Vocal cpt tomorrow.
more later. need to finish chemistry as much as i can tonight, sleep, and go venture to the library tomorrow.
*sigh* let the stress begin for exam period is coming up.