My name is Nathania, or lavenderpeace as some people in the world may know me as. I am finally in university, studying Nutritional and Nutraceutical Sciences.
Living a comfortable life full with high and low times, and despite it all I love it.
Monday, January 11, 2010
Clearly at 2am in the morning, I am NOT okay. AT ALL. Tired like hell, but finally after perhaps 12 hours of slaving in front of my laptop (and add another like what? 2 days?) and you get my vocals cpt. and HELL. i haven't studied biology but you know what? Sullivan can KILL ME I DON'T GIVE A SHIT.
okay i'm done. I'm at Fiona's and we had a lot of fun doing this... haha MOUSTACHES!! and i'm sleeping over because I highly doubt my parents would let me stay til 2am and then come pick me up... like jeezz.... unless Fiona drives but I don't know... the story about her and her dad was kinda funny yet freaky already... can't trust her yet... not yet. :D
okay well after this facebook video loads, I'm off to brush my teeth with my pea buddy. LOL (2 peas in a pod, she's the other pea.)
NIGHT!
2:15 AM
Monday, January 11, 2010
Clearly at 2am in the morning, I am NOT okay. AT ALL. Tired like hell, but finally after perhaps 12 hours of slaving in front of my laptop (and add another like what? 2 days?) and you get my vocals cpt. and HELL. i haven't studied biology but you know what? Sullivan can KILL ME I DON'T GIVE A SHIT.
okay i'm done. I'm at Fiona's and we had a lot of fun doing this... haha MOUSTACHES!! and i'm sleeping over because I highly doubt my parents would let me stay til 2am and then come pick me up... like jeezz.... unless Fiona drives but I don't know... the story about her and her dad was kinda funny yet freaky already... can't trust her yet... not yet. :D
okay well after this facebook video loads, I'm off to brush my teeth with my pea buddy. LOL (2 peas in a pod, she's the other pea.)