My name is Nathania, or lavenderpeace as some people in the world may know me as. I am finally in university, studying Nutritional and Nutraceutical Sciences.
Living a comfortable life full with high and low times, and despite it all I love it.
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
I finally got around to take time off and find a way to adjust the layout so that you couldn't see the picture going on again. So now, all you see is more wood. YAY!
Though I haven't blogged in a few days, it feels best if I just got everything out before I went to bed.
This weekend got me to think a lot more than usual. On Saturday, my dad called me into his room to discuss about something. It turned out that he was concerned about my safety because I told him the night before that I was going over to a friend's house to get chemistry help for I was falling behind. He started telling me how a girl all by herself going to a guy's house sounds very sketchy. Also there would be gossip about you, and you start losing your integrity. I can understand because a few years ago I gave my sister a look whenever I found out she went over to her boyfriend's house. Now I cannot blame her for getting angry at me so easily. In the end, I told Mr. Epic that I couldn't go over to his house to do chemistry but instead I told him to meet me at a coffee shop near his house. We did everything as planned, and so I did not have to lie to my dad.
On top of that, my dad thought I went over to talk to Mr. Epic's brother, and perhaps is getting the hunch that I am going out with Mr. Epic's twin. HAHA~
In a few hours will be Mr. Epic and my first month. Haha he's so sweet. I do not think I have ever had someone do so much for me and every moment spent with him is probably the best ever. Staring at a pink rose and feeling the scarf around my neck once again, I cannot help but feel deeply in love or extremely infactuated. Waterguns, the most moving quote I have ever fell in love with, fuzzy peaches galore, a Hannah Montana watch (haha...), and a cute plushie and I am honestly a goner.
Earlier today he managed to stay with me after school until after the Christmas Concert at school. Helping me with math, biology, chemistry, and being himself. He even tried staying up last night just so I would have company and wouldn't be alone at night. Seriously... wow. To be honest, I have never had a guy do that for me. Its insane, and yet so sweet. Well anyways, he managed to get approval from Bridget (which is not much but she is pretty nosy and whatever), and get a taste of the drama behind the music. Afterwards, I finally officially introduced him to my dad.... but not as my boyfriend or else there goes the entire school and my life. oddly enough, he seems that my dad has a slight idea that I may be going out with Tom so its alright... until he blows. Then I am screwed for.
Ah, Christmas is coming soon. I still need to look for part two.... :)
Happy One Month Tom! ily~
11:44 PM