My name is Nathania, or lavenderpeace as some people in the world may know me as. I am finally in university, studying Nutritional and Nutraceutical Sciences.
Living a comfortable life full with high and low times, and despite it all I love it.
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
It is almost New Year's Eve! I might as well start on my New Years Resolutions
1. NO MORE MIND GAMES.
2. no more stupid stunts on facebook.
3. SLEEP EARLY
4. Stop trying to comfort someone and make them worry again with one sentence.
5. RESTRAIN ONESELF especially in front of friends.
like jeez no need to make everything more awkward
6. learn to clean room on a regular basis
7. YMCA. MAKE USE OF IT! and perhaps get out more.. as in running.
8. stress less please!
9. learn to live without cellphone and laptop
10. live and be happy.
4:38 PM