My name is Nathania, or lavenderpeace as some people in the world may know me as. I am finally in university, studying Nutritional and Nutraceutical Sciences.
Living a comfortable life full with high and low times, and despite it all I love it.
Monday, November 30, 2009
To explore, click on the tabs!
So, while I was doing math... someone was talking about a blog. So, he decided to make a blog to write or type out everything on his mind. Good job! :D
Hands cold... feet getting a bit cold too... does this mean my heart is warm once again? I hope so. As winter is quickly approaching, I just realized tomorrow is DECEMBER! The month of insanity for shopping malls, just to buy lavish presents for all. Is it really all necessary?!?!
What we all find necessary is all subjective. Is the coolest clothes from your favourite brand necessary? Nope. You could probably find something similar for a cheaper price. New accessories? Unless its broken or something. Just looking all around its all about what we WANT not what we NEED. Obviously as time passes we learn to become dependent on it (for example, calculators) and its harder to separate from it.
Well, anyways, beyond that, school is getting a bit stressed. Ahaha everyone is so stressed going like ZOMG I'm failing or omg this and that. Yeah.
But most of all, I was absolutely joyful when I fully told someone I loved him. But I'm just happy except when I pulled another gag on him. But I'm stopping. Forever. He does not deserve such cruelty. He means so much to me, and so much more. Sweet dreams lovely.
10:02 PM