My name is Nathania, or lavenderpeace as some people in the world may know me as. I am finally in university, studying Nutritional and Nutraceutical Sciences.
Living a comfortable life full with high and low times, and despite it all I love it.
Saturday, November 07, 2009
Well it has been a while since I have updated this.
Due to hahaha.... problems of html-ing, I will have to readjust everything.
Many things may have changed...
Midterms has just passed, and I am doing alright. I am in the high eighties and that means I am on the school's honour roll. Yet again. Not much of an accomplishment, but I managed to keep my average above 85! Yay!
Trying to balance sciences with math is quite difficult. Maintaining a 99% average in math is difficult. I am very proud but anything can happen and not only does my average drop, my whole self will become depressed.
My chemistry teacher dislikes me due to the fact I miss class every frequently. Just recently I went on a biology trip, and a symposium mainly addressing the tragedies of the Holocaust. Though being educated about World War Two, why does everyone just turn their heads towards Europe and not look beyond that such as Asia? Asia has suffered too. Why do people not look? Read the Rape of Nanking!!
what else... well. nothing really. I updated my playlist! New songs.. more or less. A few new tunes I dropped because I think it is.... cool.
Hope you enjoy!
OH oops I did forget something. Eyes set towards UBC. I have dreamt of the University of British Columbia for a while. More on that when I have less homework. yay!
3:57 PM