My name is Nathania, or lavenderpeace as some people in the world may know me as. I am finally in university, studying Nutritional and Nutraceutical Sciences.
Living a comfortable life full with high and low times, and despite it all I love it.
Friday, September 25, 2009
Well school is in session! Oh how I am ecstatic.
It is... to be honest, I dislike it.
Following up with the previous post, I have changed. In a way I used to be able to tell what are my decisions and whether or not someone had shaped my final choice. Now, everyday is difficult and mind-blowing. Getting into the topic of academics, I am slowly failing. I am receiving mid sixties in both chemistry and biology. Math should still be in the nineties unless I make many mistakes in the upcoming test, and vocal music... I do not feel like singing this year but I forced myself into joining the class in order to escape a bad average from an English teacher.
Ever since grade eleven begun, I feel shorter and shorter everyday, along with feeling more confined. The new additions to our school... known as niners, they are quite amusing. Due to my height, many think I am in grade nine and are totally unaware I am not. Speaking to Cale (not real name) is very... different. I guess because of how I think others will think of me, I do not speak to Cale much in school but usually when I do, it is in the presence of the grade nines. They are going off to the orientation trip on Monday and I cannot wait because that means the grade nines on the bus will not annoy me as much.
D is doing fine now since everything is done... and he's working hard in university so that is alright. I have not talked to D for a long time... and receiving news that perhaps during the Thanksgiving weekend I may have to see him after a month or so. I do not know how I feel about all this because I put everything aside so I could focus on school. Will the truth come out, and make me vulnerable and make him take me back?
How the never ending sadness continues embarking on the journey called my very confusing life.
Well, its almost official. My allergies has seemed to turn to the sick area. There is no way I have swine so I am not worried about that. I do not think I have the swine symptoms. I shall go check it out.
10:18 PM