My name is Nathania, or lavenderpeace as some people in the world may know me as. I am finally in university, studying Nutritional and Nutraceutical Sciences.
Living a comfortable life full with high and low times, and despite it all I love it.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
So. Lets see. I guess you can somewhat say I got the guy of my dreams. So how come I'm not happy as I thought I would be? I'm supposed to be happy as a clam which I was I might add... since I kind of asked him out. But I have a feeling it is going to be a no. Oh well. It does not matter, since my mom is probably going to make me stay home, shovel while I'll be watching Korean dramas.
I have no life... or no guts while I'm at it. I can't say the things I would like to say, complete actions that I want to do, I have no GUTS. when i see people in person, oops there goes me and my confidence. goodness. there is no such thing as me not being embarrassed.
10:19 PM